Russells International Circus, Sutton Road, Trustthorpe, Mablethorpe
Costume: 10% of overall mark.
* Nudity is not permitted
* Costumes must be appropriate and safe for performance in your chosen discipline.
* Heels are not permitted
Equipment Transitioning : 10% of overall mark.
* Presentation, fluidity, strength and technical ability will be assessed.
* Includes movement from various levels on the apparatus.
Floor work: 10% of overall mark.
* Floor Work is not compulsory. And the score given for choreography will be used again here if floor work is not present within your performance.
* Presentation, relevance, Fluidity and musicality will be assessed.
Tricks: 20% of overall mark.
* Tricks and skills will be assessed alongside your experience and length of time training.
* Marks will be deducted for poor execution of tricks, I.e lack of strength, bad alignment or positioning.
* Fluidity of transitions between tricks will be assessed.
* Choreography will be assessd.
Performance: 50% of overall mark.
* Presentation, fluidity, musicality and entertainment will be assessed.
* Length of time training and your performance experience will be taken into account.
* Choreography, audience interaction and imagination will be given credit.
Regional Event Performances
* All regional event performances will be judged live. We will have 1 judge that attends all regional events and the score from this judge will make up 50% of your overall score for assessment of placements in the UK Aerial Championship final. We may have additional guest judges at regional events and their score will be used when assessing regional event places only and will not be included when assessing placements for the final. All competitors will receive scores and feedback from the regional event live judges, we aim to send this to competitors within 2 weeks of the regional event.
* All regional event performances will be recorded and all performance videos will be re-
* Judges decisions are final and will not be negotiated. However if you have any questions surrounding your score/feedback then please contact us at email@example.com
* 5 Judges will score your performance at the final.
* The highest and lowest score given to each performance will be discounted and an average of the other three scores will be used to determine placement.
* If there is a joint highest score, the regional event score will be used to determine 1st place.
* Judges will all be announced prior to the event. If you have any concerns over any of the judges then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event as no alternative arrangements will be made on the day of the event.