Russells International Circus, Sutton Road, Trustthorpe, Mablethorpe
Terms and Conditions
* There will be Fourteen categories within the championships. Youth Open
* To enter amateur categories participants must not have made money from the discipline in any way. This includes instructing and performing.
* To enter instructor categories participants must not have performed professionally on any aerial apparatus.
* Participants are permitted to use their own equipment. All equipment will be safety checked prior to the start of the competition. If you are providing your own equipment, you must also provide all carabineers, swivels and strops to attach it to the single point.
* The only equipment that will be provided by the championships is a 95cm two point lyra, 95cm single point lyra, 65cm static trapeze, and 8m silks. If you do NOT want to perform on those items, please ensure your bring your own.
* Participants will not be permitted to use equipment that is not deemed to be safe or correctly rigged.
* Silks must be mounted on a silks hook or a figure 8.
* If a double point apparatus is going to be use, a paw plate must be supplied by the competitor.
* Participants levels and experience will be taken into account when judging.
* Participants must be 14 years and over to enter all categories except OPEN YOUTH. Participants ages 8-
* All Under 18 competitors must have a parent or guardian responsible for them at all times. This includes when performing.
* A spotter if permitted ringside for all youth competitors.
* A Crash mat will be provided and all youth and amateur competitors are advised to use one. If you choose not to then you do so at your own risk.
* Please ensure you only perform moves you are competent and confident to execute.
* If at any time during your performance you do not feel safe, you are free to stop the activity.
* Entrants must not be under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
* Entrants must be fit to perform and must warm up prior to the competition.
* Entrants are not permitted to join the audience during their own category but are permitted to do so during the rest of the competition.
* Friends and family are not permitted backstage at any time. Except to chaperone anyone under 18 years of age.
* Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any participant they believe to be acting in a unprofessional manor.
* Competitors must be available before and after the competition for group photos.
* There must be at least 20 seconds continual floor work included in all performances.
* All amateur entries must be a minimum or 2 minutes and no longer than 3 minutes and 30 seconds.
* All instructor and professional entries must be a minimum of 3 minutes and no longer than 4 minutes 30 seconds.
* All Doubles entries must be a minimum of 2 minutes and no longer than 4 minutes.
* All youth entries must be a minimum of 2 minutes and no longer than 3 minutes.
* Competitors music choice should be submitted to us by 20th August 2016
* Profanities will not be permitted within your music choice. Nor will excessive vulgarity or other offensive material.
* By participating in the UK Aerial Performance Championships you are declaring you are aware of the risks involved in aerial activities and are responsible at all times for your own safety.
I have read and understand the terms and conditions and entry criteria, by participating in this event I hereby waive and release any and all rights and claims I may have for damages against UK Aerial Performance Championship, Russells International Circus or their sponsors, agents or representatives for any injuries that may be suffered by attending or participating in this competition.
Signed ………………………………………………………… Date:……………………………………….